The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. The programme also aims at providing you with analytical and decision-making capabilities in order to face different kinds of new challenges resulting from the rapid changes seen in today’s growing business environment. You will study tools and techniques that will help you develop and manage products and services that will be competitive internationally.
- To enable the advanced study of organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- To equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- To develop the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- To enhance a lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
The M.B.A. programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
- Develop the fundamentals and requisite skills set of effective leadership in a global environment.
- Develop how to communicate and structure their ideas into logical steps that utilise their resources, respect social and cultural boundaries.
- Learn to recognise opportunity, how to establish what needs to be done, how to determine who needs to be involved, how to manage effectively, and how to honour cultural differences.
- Develop analytical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Know the importance of teamwork.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-evaluate, modify behaviour and meet or exceed obligations.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and sustain a positive impression, confidence and advance in a career.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of the principles of business.
- Develop highly effective communication skills.
At the end of the programme a successful student will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organisations.
- Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
- Acquire and use a range of concepts, tools and techniques for problem solving and decision-making for analysing complex and inter-related business scenarios.
- Demonstrate and apply independent research and critical skills enabling the investigation and evaluation of valid and relevant management issues and practices.
- Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organisation the participant works in or expected to work in.
- MGT510: Managerial Accounting (7.5 ECTS)
- MGT520: Managing Business Strategy (7.5 ECTS)
- MGT530: Human Capital Management (7.5 ECTS)
- MGT540: Marketing Management (7.5 ECTS)
- MGT550: Managing Operations (7.5 ECTS)
- MGT560: Leading Organisation (7.5 ECTS)
- MGT570: Financial Management (7.5 ECTS)
- MGT580: Project Management (7.5 ECTS)
- MGT590: Action Research Paper (30 ECTS)
In order to obtain the M.B.A. degree (with specialisation), students need to complete 8 core modules + Action Research Paper in his/her chosen specialisation area.
The 8 core modules are assessed using Application-Oriented-Assignments (A.O.A.) of 3,500-4,000 words and minimum of 5,000 words for Action Research Paper.
* An average of 10-12 hours of study time per week is recommended for this programme. 100% completion of courses and assessments therein is required to be able to get certified in the M.B.A. programme.
The European International University’s highly individualised and configurable M.B.A. programme fee structure allows you to choose a fee that meets your professional development needs in the context and confines of your personal financial circumstances.
This unique differential fee structure is determined by the following factors:
- How much could you afford to pay for your M.B.A. studies?;
- How much additional engagement do you wish to receive from EIU faculty who would act as expert coach to facilitate your learning experiences?; and
- How much independence do you wish to have during your course of study?
Our configurable fee structure are as follows:
€1,499 – regular support
€1,999 – regular support + 10 hours personalised EIU online coaching
€2,499 – regular support + 20 hours personalised EIU online coaching
€2,999 – regular support + 30 hours personalised EIU online coaching
€3,499 – regular support + 40 hours personalised EIU online coaching
€3,999 – regular support + 50 hours personalised EIU online coaching
€4,499 – regular support + 60 hours personalised EIU online coaching
€4,999 – regular support + 70 hours personalised EIU online coaching
€5,499 – regular support + 80 hours personalised EIU online coaching
€5,999 – regular support + 90 hours personalised EIU online coaching
€6,499 – regular support + 100 hours personalised EIU online coaching
- Recognised Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Sufficient English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent).
- At least 3 years of working experience in the managerial position.
- Education Certificates
- Latest CV / Résumé
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
- 2-3 Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or professors)
RECOGNITION, ACCREDITATION & MEMBERSHIP
ACCREDITATION SERVICE FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES (ASIC)
European International University is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). The University has earned Premier status with ASIC for its commendable areas of operation. ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
To view EIU’s Accreditation Certificate, click here
BUSINESS GRADUATES ASSOCIATION (BGA)
The Business Graduates Association (BGA) is an international membership and quality assurance body of world-leading and high-potential Business Schools who share a commitment for responsible management practices and lifelong learning, and are looking to provide positive impact on their students, communities, and the economy as a whole.
EIU’s public profile on BGA official website could be found at:
ASSOCIATION FOR TRANSNATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION ACCREDITATION (ATHEA)
Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA) is a membership non-profit association registered in Vienna, Austria (ZVR-Zahl 378490525). ATHEA is governed by a Board of Directors who are elected by the membership. The association’s daily operations are managed by the Executive Director. Find out more http://www.athea.org
EUROPEAN COUNCIL FOR BUSINESS EDUCATION (ECBE)
European International University (EIU, Paris) is proud to announce its membership with the European Council for Business Education (ECBE). ECBE is a prestigious international accreditation agency with its headquarter in Belgium. ECBE recognises EIU’s endeavor in providing high-quality education in vocation-focused and job skills specific programmes and qualifications. With the support of ECBE, EIU will continue to improve and develop its unique programmes to benefit learners who are seeking to accelerate their careers and accomplishments. For more information, please visit https://ecbe.eu/index.
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMICS
To further strengthen its academic profile and activities, as well as perfectly align itself with the mandate of the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation, the European International University (EIU – Paris) is proud to announce its organizational membership with CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMICS, a U.K. and Wales registered R&D organisation whose sole purpose is to enhance the visibility of research themes beyond global approaches and coverage. EIU intends to collaborate with Cambridge International in such initiative as Publishing in Partnership (PiP Model), Research Acceleration, Scholarly Dissemination, and Training Implementation.
ACCREDITATION AGENCY CURACAO (AAC)
The “Accreditation Agency Curacao (AAC)” is an institution registered in Curacao and supported by institutions of higher education and scientific associations, and is solely dedicated to the quality assurance and the progress of study programmes and teaching skills at universities and other institutions of higher education. Please visit here to view EIU’s membership on AAC’s website: https://www.aac.cw/
RECOGNITION OF EIU ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
The European International University (EIU) – Paris, is a private higher education establishment authorised by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28.
* Apart from obtaining a digital copy of your nationally recognised and internationally accredited qualification, you could also place an order for a hard copy of the same award at an additional fee of €50 Euro only + Shipping Cost.
To request for a hard copy award, please contact: [email protected]