In keeping with the spirit of EIU to innovate new paradigms in personal and professional development, and for the first time ever in the history of mankind, we are proud to launch our unique vocation-focused, job skills specific programmes and qualifications, such as Practical English for Professional Success, Professional Certification in Specialized Job Skills & Competencies, Master Trainer Certification (Train-the-Trainer), Executive Diploma, Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Executive Bachelor’s, Professional Master’s and Professional Doctorate, in wide range of board areas, including:
- Career Development
- Digital Transformation
- Education / Teacher Training
- Graphic Design
- Information Communication & Technology
- Management Sciences
- Marketing including Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Personal Development
- Sales / Selling
- Technological Integration
EIU’s initiative to focus primarily on vocation-centric programmes and qualifications, that count job skills as primary pre-occupation in the learning experiences provided, is in strategic response to the worldwide shift from traditional academic to a nontraditional vocational paradigm.
As explained by Stephane Kasriel (CEO, Upwork), in an article published on CNBC on 31 October 2018
“THE FUTURE OF WORK WON’T BE ABOUT COLLEGE DEGREES, IT WILL BE ABOUT JOB SKILLS”
Kasriel further stated that,
“Too often, degrees are still thought of as lifelong stamps of professional competency. They tend to create a false sense of security, perpetuating the illusion that work — and the knowledge it requires — is static. It’s not.”
Note: Full article could be read at https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/
“EIU vocational programmes and qualifications are based on the recognition of one’s learning, competency and mastery of industry-specific job skills.” – President, EIU –
The vocation-focused, job skills-oriented programmes and qualifications provided at EIU place greater emphasis on career-specific advancement opportunities for executives and professionals who often perceive academic studies as something out-of-reach and beyond their intellectual capacity.
These programmes and qualifications allow working adults to pursue such high-level scholarly activities by leveraging on their existing job-related expertise and experience, hence removing the fear of dropping out without successful completion.
Needless to say, pursuing vocational education and training programmes are both cost-effective as well as time-saving. Since all learning activities and assessment of such learning are directly situated within the context of the adult-student’s own job role and functions, it is no surprise that the level of motivation throughout the study duration is optimal.
Vocational Programmes & Qualifications offered at EIU:
What are the Benefits of Achieving a Vocation-Centric, Job Skills Oriented Qualifications?
- It serves as an endorsement to the fact that one is keen on pursuing the highest professional excellence of learning and development in a specialized field of work / career
- It serves to increase the level of professionalism in the workplace
- It provides increased sense of confidence in a specialized field of work / career
- It focuses on enhancing one’s specific job-related skills and competencies
- It positions one to be strategically placed in the job market by creating his/her own unique competitive advantage
- It is a futuristic qualification that the world has never seen before, but is definitely moving toward. As such, this would create a sense of awe for others who hear about the fact that you hold such a groundbreaking qualification
- It is THE most sensible alternate answer and substitute to the kind of sub-standard quality of graduates that are being churned out massively year after year by large traditional universities, worldwide
- It would be indicative that one is progressive in his/her approach to personal and professional development and career advancement
- It puts one a few steps ahead of others in terms of job market positioning and personal-professional drive and satisfaction
- It is the qualification of the future – guaranteeing one a much better career prospects in the ultra modern era of human evolution