The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) programme will help you to develop 21st-century practical knowledge of the corporate world. This degree will enable you to make effective managerial decisions and to successfully communicate with others. You will acquire knowledge in subjects such as business management, information technology, and finance and accounting, equipping you with the necessary tools to possibly obtain a position in any industry.
The programme has the following aims:
- Create an individual who has a deep and passionate understanding of the business world.
- Cultivate an individual who not only analyses but creates valuable solutions to the day to day struggles in an operation.
- Initiate an entrepreneur mindset and create a unique and profitable path.
- Develop effective business communication skills.
The B.B.A. programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
- Establish a solid foundation in the business world, therefore, allowing students to gain an understanding and appreciation of sustainable business practices.
- Develop the ability to critically analyse, evaluate, and solve business challenges and problems that may arise in the future.
- Enable an individual to analyse and reflect on business techniques that will allow them to make effective decisions.
- Demonstrate competent use of technology and information systems.
- Understand business industries and be able to make effective decisions.
- Develop strong oral and written communication skills that will enable an individual to effectively communicate.
- Develop an understanding of corporate responsibility in order to make better social and ethical decisions.
SPECIALISTATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
B.B.A. in International Business:
B.B.A. in International Business will allow a student to encompass various corporate and commercial activities across international borders. This major will give the student a meaningful insight and understanding into the effects of cross-national activities such as the importance of contractual agreements, international risk mitigation, international logistics, and how to deal with international operations and activities.
B.B.A. in Finance :
With a B.B.A. in Finance, a student will develop his or her ability to make informed investment predictions, and accurately forecast future fiscal conditions. He or she will acquire practical knowledge on various mechanisms of the financial industry. This specialisation will give the student meaningful insights and understandings on topics such as commercial bank management, international finance and trade, commercial investment and risk mitigation and management.
B.B.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications:
B.B.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) will enable a student to combine both marketing and communication strategies in order to manage a consistent image for a company. IMC is a 21st-century approach to branding and image management. This specialisation will give a student meaningful insight and understanding on topics such as cross-cultural marketing, image branding and recognition, social networking management, and international business communication
B.B.A. in Hospitality & Hotel Management:
B.B.A. in Hospitality and Hotel Management gives a student the ability to take part of the hospitality and hotel industry which is one of the fastest growing industries in the 21st century. A student who studies a B.B.A. in Hospitality and Hotel Management will be able to complete within the dynamic and rapidly evolving field with the knowledge that will enable the student to excel in the workforce. This specialisation will give a student meaningful insight and understanding on topics such as human resource management, sustainable development, strategic hotel planning, hospitality marketing and sales, and housekeeping management.
B.B.A. in Travel and Tourism Management:
B.B.A. in Travel and Tourism Management will open a wide range of international doors for a person’s career path. An individual who embarks on a B.B.A. in Travel and Tourism will be able to choose from a wide range of work-related opportunities from managing a five-star restaurant in Portugal to an operating tour at a sustainable rainforest in Brazil. Travel and Tourism is a diverse field that will enable a student to travel and work in different locations throughout the world. This specialisation will give a student meaningful insight and understanding on topics such as travel management, sustainable tourism, tourism development and travel and tourism marketing
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 years of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
- Documents submission and review
- Documents verified
- Confirm enrollment with Conditional Acceptance Letter and Invoice to be sent to the candidate
- Candidate to settle payment
- UnConditional Acceptance Letter to be sent to the candidate
- Start the programme
We recommend an average of 10-12 hours study time per week for this programme.
GET HARDCOPY AWARD
To request for a hard copy award, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (MANUAL)
Up to 3 years
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
To receive a degree in the programme of study the student must achieve the following:
- Complete the course as prescribed in the academic catalog under which the student enrolled.
- Complete unit and course requirements with a minimum of a 49% ECTS
- Complete their programme of study within 150% of the published length of their programme.
EIU-Paris follows European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS academic credits scheme). The ECTS credit system makes degree programmes and student performance more transparent and comparable all across European Union countries.
Each BBA programme consists of 24 core modules including a final year research project module. Each of the 24 modules carry 7.5 ECTS (7.5*24 = 180 ECTS)
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
Our dedicated academic counselors are ready to assist you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, with any question you may have or any difficulty you may face while studying in our courses and/or programmes. For immediate assistance or inquiry regarding your academic concerns and issues, you could contact our academic counselors at email@example.com