Project Management Essentials 12 hours (3 days)
This is a practical course designed for training participants in key project management tools to plan and control all types of projects. It presents a clear path for those who wish for greater success in achieving the project requirements and delivering it on time and within budget. The core 12-hour 3-day workshop focuses on tools and processes for initiating projects and then planning and controlling the scope, time, and cost of those projects.
Each participant receives a certificate of completion from European International University, as well as access to its MBA’s project management content, a one-on-one coaching session with the instructor and emailed feedback on submitted assignments.
To offer best practices in project management for initiating and planning all types of projects. Participants are given a series of process tools and methodologies that they apply to their own case studies throughout the workshop.
Key subjects in the Project Management Essentials course includes best practices in:
- Initiating projects and stakeholder management.
- Collecting project requirements and creating a Work Breakdown Structure and WBS Dictionary.
- Identifying, sequencing, and estimating the durations of project activities.
- Creating a Gantt Chart as a definitive project schedule.
- Estimating costs and determining a project budget.
- Monitoring and controlling projects.
Workshops are dynamic and engaging and all participants are expected to actively participate and contribute to the learning process. Each workshop includes:
- Informative slides and lectures.
- Group and class discussions.
- Break-out rooms.
- Online collaboration tools.
- Short video clips.
- Case study assignments.
Participants apply class lessons to case studies. It is in the doing that you truly understand. Upon completion of workshop activities, case study assignments will be submitted and reviewed by the instructor via email. Upon completion of the course, each participant can schedule a 10-minute one-on-one coaching session with the instructor.
Benefits include Accredited Certification, Emailed Feedback, and One-on-One coaching
Successful completion of this training leads to professional certification by the European International University, EIU-Paris. EIU is accredited in France and the United Kingdom.
..in addition to..
- Emailed feedback on core assignments.
- 15-minute one-on-one coaching session with the instructor. (after completion of course)
- Access to European International University’s MBA program on project management.
Successful completion of this training leads to professional certification by the European International University, EIU-Paris.