Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Travel and Tourism Management (Top-Up) will open a wide range of international doors for a person’s career path. An individual who embarks on a B.B.A. in Travel and Tourism will be able to choose from a wide range of work-related opportunities from managing a five-star restaurant in Portugal to an operating tour at a sustainable rainforest in Brazil. Travel and Tourism is a diverse field that will enable a student to travel and work in different locations throughout the world. This specialisation will give the learner meaningful insight and understanding on topics such as travel management, sustainable tourism, tourism development and travel and tourism marketing.
- TTM310 Sustainable Tourism
A sustainable tour must fulfil the visitor travel thirst while keeping the local community intact and without harming the biodiversity of the area. This module will give learners a better insight into the complexities of creating and hosting sustainable tours.
- TTM320 Tourism Marketing
This module will give learners valuable insight into tourism marketing and how to create and promote tours that a customer would love and enjoy.
- TTM330 Strategic Travel Management
This module explores the strategies behind travel and tourism management. After completing this module, a student will better understand the ins and outs of the daily operations of a travel agency.
- TTM340 Travel and Tourism Risk Management
This module will give learners the knowledge to understand the steps behind travel and tourism risk management.
- TTM350 Corporate Travel & Tourism Management
This module explores corporate travel and tourism and gives insight into how corporations create and manage travel policies.
- TTM360 Trends in Travel and Tourism
This module looks at the trends in the tourism industry by exploring topics such as booking trends, destination insights, marketing in the travel industry, and travel budgets.
- TTM370 Management of Travel Agency
This module explores the strategies behind travel and tourism management. After completing this module, learners will better understand the ins and outs of the daily operations of a travel agency.
- TTM380 Travel and Tourism Management Capstone Project
This module will allow learners to demonstrate their knowledge of both theories and the understanding of practical applications in the business world. By completing the Capstone Project, students will demonstrate their abilities to apply the necessary theories in real-world applications.
- Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
- Nationally recognised and international accredited BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
- Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimised performance.
- Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
- Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
- Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialisation.
- Learners should possess a High School Diploma or its equivalent qualification, such as IGCSE, A-Level, IB, GED, etc.
- Learners should possess proof of English language proficiency such as IELTS, TOEFL or pass EIU’s English proficiency test.
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Mature and high potential candidates without any previous education qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis with a minimum requirement of at least 6 years of professional working experience in the managerial/supervisory roles.
We recommend an average of 10-12 hours study time per week for this programme.
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study.
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilised throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. Such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterised by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative.
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme.
EIU-Paris follows European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS academic credits scheme). The ECTS credit system makes degree programmes and student performance more transparent and comparable all across European Union countries.
Each B.B.A. programme consists of 24 core modules including a final year research project module. Each of the 24 modules carry 7.5 ECTS (7.5*24 = 180 ECTS).
|Unsatisfactory||49% and below|
To request for a hard copy award, please contact: [email protected]
Our dedicated academic counselors are ready to assist you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, with any question you may have or any difficulty you may face while studying in our courses and/or programmes. For immediate assistance or inquiry regarding your academic concerns and issues, you could contact our academic counselors at [email protected]