Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in International Business Management (Top-Up) will allow learners to encompass various corporate and commercial activities across international borders. This major will give the learner a meaningful insight and understanding into the effects of cross-national activities such as the importance of contractual agreements, international risk mitigation, international logistics, and how to deal with international operations and activities.
- IBM310 International Business Management
This module explores fundamental concepts of business on a global scale and develops the learner’s understanding of the interdependent intricacies of international trade, politics, and culture, and their impact on international business management
- IBM320 Managing International Workforce
Multinational firms deal with different cultures, customs, and practices from their employees, and have to create policies that are both fair and respectful of their employee’s multicultural traditions. This module will help the student look at all of the different complexities of managing a diverse workforce.
- IBM330 International Business Environment
The international business environment includes many different topics from supply and demand, tariff and taxes, to the political climate and more. This module explores the multidimensional aspects of the international business environment.
- IBM340 International Economics
International Economics is the module that explores why countries trade with each other, who regulates trade, and how trade is conducted between countries.
- IBM350 International Marketing
International Marketing is the application of marketing principles in multiple international markets. This module, International Marketing, looks into the social, political, economic, and environmental factor of marketing.
- IBM360 Import and Export Management
This module will look at the necessary strategies used to import and export goods, how to properly document inbound and outbound products and to effectively use trade agreements to the benefit of the company.
- IBM370 International Trade and Contemporary Issues
Trade policies affect which country an international corporation can operate, and conduct business. This module will help to develop a learner’s ability to assess the international trade environment.
- IBM380 International Business Management Capstone Project
This module will allow the learner to demonstrate his/her knowledge of both theories and the understanding of practical applications in International Business Management. By completing the Capstone Project, learners will demonstrate their abilities to apply the necessary theories in real-world applications.
- Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
- Nationally recognised and international accredited BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
- Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimised performance.
- Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
- Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
- Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.
Entry Requirement for BBA Top-up Programme:
1. Applicant should possess a recognized Higher Diploma (or Level 4 equivalent) in business or management, or any other related field.
2. Applicant should possess proof of English language proficiency such as IELTS (5.5 or its equivalent), TOEFL or pass EIU’s English proficiency test.
3. Applicant should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
4. Applicant should possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Mature Entry Option (to be considered on case-by-case basis, and ONLY applicable to mature adults / professionals)
* Applicant should possess at least 6 years of professional working experience** in business or management field (or any related field), and/or possess valid high school completion certification (or its equivalent).
**proven through verifiable evidences submitted to the university
We recommend an average of 10-12 hours study time per week for this programme.
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study.
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilised throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. Such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterised by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative.
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme.
EIU-Paris follows European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS academic credits scheme). The ECTS credit system makes degree programmes and student performance more transparent and comparable all across European Union countries.
Each B.B.A. programme consists of 24 core modules including a final year research project module. Each of the 24 modules carry 7.5 ECTS (7.5*24 = 180 ECTS).
|Unsatisfactory||49% and below|
To request for a hard copy award, please contact: [email protected]
Our dedicated academic counselors are ready to assist you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, with any question you may have or any difficulty you may face while studying in our courses and/or programmes. For immediate assistance or inquiry regarding your academic concerns and issues, you could contact our academic counselors at [email protected]