B.B.A. in Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) (Top-Up) will enable learners to combine both marketing and communication strategies in order to manage a consistent image for a company. IMC is a 21st-century approach to branding and image management. This specialisation will give learners meaningful insight and understanding on topics such as cross-cultural marketing, image branding and recognition, social networking management, and international business communications.
- MKT310 Marketing Image Branding and Recognition
This module will look at the techniques that marketers use to promote and market the consistent identity of their brands to consumers. It focuses on topics such as positive branding, brand identity, brand image, and branding marketing strategies.
- MKT320 Social Media Management
This module will look into the strategies and tools used by social media marketers to strategically promote value for companies’ brands.
- MKT330 Integrated Marketing Communication
This module will help a student to learn the necessary strategies to create an integrated marketing platform for a company.
- MKT340 Digital Marketing
This module develops a student’s insight into the digital marketing world. It covers topics such as digital marketing strategies and digital marketing analytics.
- MKT350 Consumer Behaviour Outline
Consumer behaviour is the study of understanding why consumer act and respond in a certain manner and an awareness of the behaviour principles to developing effective marketing strategies.
- MKT360 Sales Management
This module will help students understand the process behind managing sales. It focuses on topics such as setting sales objectives, managing customers, and how to align sales goals with the costumers’ needs.
- MKT370 Marketing Research & Analysis
Marketing research encompasses multiple techniques from collecting direct consumer data to both qualitative and quantitative analysis of data. This module will help students better understand the techniques used by market researchers to analyse the markets.
- MKT380 Integrated Marketing Communications Capstone Project
This module will allow the student to demonstrate his/her knowledge of both theories and the understanding of practical applications in the business world. By completing the Capstone Project, students will demonstrate their abilities to apply the necessary theories in real-world applications.
- Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
- Nationally recognised and international accredited BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
- Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimised performance.
- Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
- Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
- Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS.
Entry Requirement for BBA Top-up Programme:
1. Applicant should possess a recognized Higher Diploma (or Level 4 equivalent) in business or management, or any other related field.
2. Applicant should possess proof of English language proficiency such as IELTS (5.5 or its equivalent), TOEFL or pass EIU’s English proficiency test.
3. Applicant should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
4. Applicant should possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Mature Entry Option (to be considered on case-by-case basis, and ONLY applicable to mature adults / professionals)
* Applicant should possess at least 6 years of professional working experience** in business or management field (or any related field), and/or possess valid high school completion certification (or its equivalent).
**proven through verifiable evidences submitted to the university
We recommend an average of 10-12 hours study time per week for this programme.
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study.
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilised throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. Such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterised by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative.
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme.
EIU-Paris follows European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS academic credits scheme). The ECTS credit system makes degree programmes and student performance more transparent and comparable all across European Union countries.
Each B.B.A. programme consists of 24 core modules including a final year research project module. Each of the 24 modules carry 7.5 ECTS (7.5*24 = 180 ECTS).
|Unsatisfactory||49% and below|
To request for a hard copy award, please contact: [email protected]
Our dedicated academic counselors are ready to assist you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, with any question you may have or any difficulty you may face while studying in our courses and/or programmes. For immediate assistance or inquiry regarding your academic concerns and issues, you could contact our academic counselors at [email protected]