Common European Framework CEFR: B1 – B2
IELTS: 4 – 5
Hours of Content: 15 hours Listening and 15 hours Reading
IELTS Coach and IELTS Trainer can be used flexibly as a self-study course, or as a homework supplement for face-to-face IELTS training. Those who are willing to study 2-3 hours a week over several months will see a significant improvement in their level and in their test score.
Each lesson is broken down into short sections that will help develop listening and reading skills, test-taking strategies and vocabulary.
Lessons focus on specific skills and feature texts that are designed to effectively practice these skills.
They also include a focus on specific task types, with explanations and tips on how best to tackle these, followed by practice activities.
Further support and language work is provided through the vocabulary sections, which, inspired by the texts, will extend the student’s range of language.
An end-of-lesson test checks students’ ability to deal with specific tasks effectively.
IELTS Coach - Intermediate (CEF Level B1) feature:
- 30 lessons at B1 level covering Academic IELTS Listening and Reading.
- Language focus sections to increase knowledge of IELTS-related vocabulary.
- Structured listening and reading practice with all IELTS-related question types.
- Animated tutorials and skill summaries to help learners understand the exam format and improve their test-taking strategies.
- Built in review of test-taking strategies to maximise practice and build confidence.