All the web designers should give due importance to the User Interface as it is important for any web designer to design functional sites that can easily generate interest and online traffic among the internet users. The user interface design of your site plays a vital role in bringing high volume web traffic to it. This program gives an overview of User Interface. It gives an opportunity to the participant to gain a hands-on experience of working on the UI specifics of the site that is being developed by them.
- You’ll learn what the relevant tools are for UX Designers.
- You’ll learn about Web Design, Graphic Design and other Design Tools in this course.
- You’ll find out how much a UX designer can earn.
- You’ll learn how to research a UX project.
- You’ll learn the difference between UI & UX.
- You’ll learn what the responsibilities of a UX designer are.
- You’ll be able to run your first user testing sessions.
- You’ll know how to run competitor research.
- You’ll learn how to build user profiles & personas.
- You’ll learn how to create wireframes.
- You’ll learn how to use InVision building mockups.
- You’ll learn how to report your user testing results.
User Experience, also known as UX, is absolutely one of the fastest growing and possibly most exciting parts of the interactive industry. There are many facets to a career in the user experience, and all of them are deeply rooted in a passion for not only knowing users but, being able to shape their experiences into the best that they can possibly be. In this guide for UX careers, you will find essential information about the various career opportunities around UX, the national benchmarks set for such salaries, the best areas for jobs in UX, and essential tools of the trade for those User Experience professionals.
Here’s how the average salary changes as more experience are gained.
You may check the current job openings in UX Designers here, https://www.naukri.com/user-experience-designer-jobs