Sales are the lifeblood of a business. Sales forecasts are both important when starting a new business to create business plans and prepare the financial planning throughout the whole business lifecycle. In this course, participants will understand the nature of forecasting sales and the forecasting approaches they can take in order to assist them with their organisation/company. Students will explore the four steps to successfully sales forecast through personalising it to their organisation.
In this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the meaning and use of forecasting.
- Recognise how forecasting can assist them with achieving sales goals.
- List and describe the sales forecast steps.
- Prepare a sales forecast and a sales plan.
Module 1: Retail Sales Forecasting
- What is Forecasting?
- How Can Forecasting Help My Store?
- 5 Forecasting Facts
- Forecasts by Time Horizon
- Forecasting Approaches
- Time Series
- Exponential Smoothing
- Essential Forecasting Terminology
- Simple Moving Average
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Sales Forecast
- Step 1: Gather Essential Historical Sales Figures
- Step 2: Write Down Your Sales Assumptions
- Step 3: Develop and Put Together Your Forecast
- Step 4: Avoid Common Forecasting Pitfalls
- Assessment: Forecast Data Support Form
- Assessment: Quiz
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN SALES FORECASTING evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 to 12 months of professional working experience in any field
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 2 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognised as a Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
HOW TO CHECK EIU LISTING ON FRENCH GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
GET A HARD COPY AWARD (PHYSICAL COPY)
Apart from obtaining a digital copy of your nationally recognized and internationally accredited qualification, you could also place an order for a hard copy of the same award at an additional fee of 50 Euro only + Shipping Cost
To request for a hard copy award, please contact: email@example.com
EIU STATE-OF-THE-ART HARD COPY AWARD DESCRIPTION
EIU awards are printed on state-of-the-art security papers fully compliant with the London Clearing Banks Paper Specifications, as well as ISO 187:1990 Standards. EIU awards possess anti-fraudulent attributes which consist of forgery and data modification preventions. The red lines under the EIU logo and address are printed in micro-text ‘European International University” that can be seen only under a magnifying glass. The invisible pre-printed background with the word EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY would only be visible under UV light. The logo of the University is specially embossed using the latest emboss printing technology, and lastly, the EIU official stamp is printed on the award using the elegant looking Gold Block.
Our dedicated academic counselors are ready to assist you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, with any question you may have or any difficulty you may face while studying in our courses and/or programmes. For immediate assistance or inquiry regarding your academic concerns and issues, you could contact our academic counselors at firstname.lastname@example.org
EIU - LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, LMS (DEMO OF HOW YOU WILL LEARN USING OUR LMS)
- Materials 18
- Assignments 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Retail Sales Forecasting