Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance
The Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance is a qualification designed for individuals with little or no background in Accounting and Finance. It is an ideal programme for individuals who want to gain the fundamental knowledge and understanding in this field, or who want to attain a greater depth of knowledge before pursuing a Postgraduate Programme. It is a flexible programme, providing training and the fundamentals of Accounting and Finance, including mathematical skills for more advanced Master’s Elective Courses. You will be able to both specialize in Accounting and Finance.
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be equipped with the skills to:
- Develop an understanding of the managerial accounting and financial framework
- Accurately analyse financial statements in order to make better-informed decisions for a company
- Make effective decisions throughout the strategic planning process and implement competitive advantage strategies
- Assess the financial health of a corporation through its working capital ratios
- Map out the qualities, characteristics, and behaviours of an effective leader and choose one that will work with a particular organisation leadership style
1. Managerial Accounting
This module examines the principles, techniques, and uses of accounting in the planning and control of business organisations from a management perspective.
It will look at the budgetary process and related performance evaluation techniques, cost-volume-profit relationship, product costing methods, and Activity Based Costing.
2. Financial Management
This module is specifically designed for individuals involved in Financial Planning, Accounting, Financial Monitoring, and Internal Control System.
The module will help them to manage multiple financial management responsibilities more effectively.
3. Managing Business Strategy
This module includes a study of strategic planning including:
- Mission statement development
- Analysis of the external and internal organisational factors
- Development of strategic alternatives
- Selection of appropriate alternatives
- Implementation of strategies
- Competitive strategies and dynamics
4. Project Management
This module provides case studies through the essentials of a four-phase project planning process, analyses the unique challenges of each stage and how a project manager ’s mastery of essential knowledge increases the likelihood of project success.
5. Leading Organisations
This module offers the opportunity for managers to acquire expert insights, explore leadership & management concepts, examine actionable strategies to ensure optimal performance.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING & FINANCE evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
-Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline
-Learners should be proficient in the English language
-Learners should possess at least 6 years of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school
-Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills
Up to 10 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
HOW TO CHECK EIU LISTING ON FRENCH GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
SAMPLE AWARD (DIGITAL COPY)
GET A HARD COPY AWARD (PHYSICAL COPY)
Apart from obtaining a digital copy of your nationally recognized and internationally accredited qualification, you could also place an order for a hard copy of the same award at an additional fee of 50 Euro only + Shipping Cost
To request for a hard copy award, please contact: email@example.com
EIU STATE-OF-THE-ART HARD COPY AWARD DESCRIPTION
EIU awards are printed on state-of-the-art security papers fully compliant with the London Clearing Banks Paper Specifications, as well as ISO 187:1990 Standards. EIU awards possess anti-fraudulent attributes which consist of forgery and data modification preventions. The red lines under the EIU logo and address are printed in micro-text ‘European International University” that can be seen only under a magnifying glass. The invisible pre-printed background with the word EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY would only be visible under UV light. The logo of the University is specially embossed using the latest emboss printing technology, and lastly, the EIU official stamp is printed on the award using the elegant looking Gold Block.
Our dedicated academic counselors are ready to assist you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, with any question you may have or any difficulty you may face while studying in our courses and/or programmes. For immediate assistance or inquiry regarding your academic concerns and issues, you could contact our academic counselors at firstname.lastname@example.org
EIU - LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, LMS (DEMO OF HOW YOU WILL LEARN USING OUR LMS)
- Materials 23
- Assignments 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Managing Business Strategy