MBA in International Business
An MBA in International Business focuses on management fundamentals, international management tactics and global economics. MBA in International business degrees are in demand due to increasing globalization and the growing number of businesses currently competing on the international stage. In addition to working within global companies that compete on international markets, graduates of international business Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes can also find careers in management, finance, and in consulting. Graduates may also seek to work in the travel and hospitality industry, which continually deals with both businesses and consumers from around the world. They may be responsible for overseeing the finances, marketing, project development, and more for these international businesses. The MBA in International Business offers candidates the opportunity to deepen their knowledge in the international business field. The programme provides students the opportunity to analyze foreign markets, including cultural, geographic and socioeconomic differences, and to prepare to handle managerial tasks.
- MGT510: Managerial Accounting
- MGT520: Managing Business Strategy
- MGT530: Human Capital Management
- MGT540: Marketing Management
- MGT550: Managing Operations
- MGT560: Leading Organization
- MGT570: Financial Management
- MGT580: Project Management
ACTION RESEARCH PAPER
This requirement of the MBA programme will enable the student to prepare a research paper that applies managerial concepts and research techniques to a significant organizational issue or problem, within the context of his/her chosen specialization area. After completing the action research the student should be able to:
- Select, evaluate and apply critical management thinking to an organizational issue or problem.
- Critically evaluate the techniques and processes used to investigate an important organizational issue or problem.
- Synthesize information to arrive at a coherent conclusion.
- Critically evaluate the implications for the recommendations presented.
- Critically reflect on his or her development of knowledge, skills and techniques used during the preparation of the action research paper.
- To enable the advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- Development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- Enhancement of lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
The grading system is defined as follows:
|Higher Distinction||: 90-100%|
|First Division||: 70-79%|
|Second Division||: 60-69%|
|Unsatisfactory||: 49 % and below|
The European International University’s highly individualized and configurable MBA programme fee structure allows you to choose a fee that meets your professional development needs in the context and confines of your personal financial circumstances.
This unique differential fee structure is determined by the following factors:
- How much you could afford to pay for your MBA studies?
- How much additional engagement you wish to receive from EIU faculty who would act as expert coach to facilitate your learning experiences? and
- How much independence you wish to have during your course of study?
Our configurable fee structure are as follows:
€1,499 – with regular support
€1,999 – with regular support + 10 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
€2,499 – with regular support + 20 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
€2,999 – with regular support + 30 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
€3,499 – with regular support + 40 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
€3,999 – with regular support + 50 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
€4,499 – with regular support + 60 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
€4,999 – with regular support + 70 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
€5,499 – with regular support + 80 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
€5,999 – with regular support + 90 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
€6,499 – with regular support + 100 hours personalized online coaching by EIU faculty
RECOGNITION, ACCREDITATION & MEMBERSHIP
Best Business School
The EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY is ranked #85 WORLD’S BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS FOR 2019 by CEOWORLD Magazine. EIU-Paris continues to be one of the WORLD’S BEST and MOST AFFORDABLE BUSINESS SCHOOLS of the 21st Century, and beyond.
The European International University (EIU) – Paris, is NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED as a private higher education establishment by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28
Professional Training License
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Professional Training service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE.
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.
View EIU’s Accreditation Certificate, click here
ASSOCIATION FOR TRANSNATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION ACCREDITATION (ATHEA)
The Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA) is a membership non-profit association registered in Vienna, Austria (ZVR-Zahl 378490525). ATHEA is governed by a Board of Directors who are elected by the membership. The association’s daily operations are managed by the Executive Director. Find out more http://www.athea.org
EUROPEAN COUNCIL FOR BUSINESS EDUCATION (ECBE)
European International University (EIU, Paris) is proud to announce its membership with the European Council for Business Education (ECBE). ECBE is a prestigious international accreditation agency with its headquarter in Belgium. ECBE recognizes EIU’s endeavor in providing high-quality education in vocation-focused and job skills specific programmes and qualifications. With the support of ECBE, EIU will continue to improve and develop its unique programmes to benefit learners who are seeking to accelerate their careers and accomplishments. For more information, please visit https://ecbe.eu/index.
HOW TO CHECK EIU LISTING ON FRENCH GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
SAMPLE AWARD (DIGITAL COPY)
GET A HARD COPY AWARD (PHYSICAL COPY)
Apart from obtaining a digital copy of your nationally recognized and internationally accredited qualification, you could also place an order for a hard copy of the same award at an additional fee of 50 Euro only + Shipping Cost
To request for a hard copy award, please contact: email@example.com
EIU STATE-OF-THE-ART HARD COPY AWARD DESCRIPTION
EIU awards are printed on state-of-the-art security papers fully compliant with the London Clearing Banks Paper Specifications, as well as ISO 187:1990 Standards. EIU awards possess anti-fraudulent attributes which consist of forgery and data modification preventions. The red lines under the EIU logo and address are printed in micro-text ‘European International University” that can be seen only under a magnifying glass. The invisible pre-printed background with the word EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY would only be visible under UV light. The logo of the University is specially embossed using the latest emboss printing technology, and lastly, the EIU official stamp is printed on the award using the elegant looking Gold Block.
Our dedicated academic counselors are ready to assist you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, with any question you may have or any difficulty you may face while studying in our courses and/or programmes. For immediate assistance or inquiry regarding your academic concerns and issues, you could contact our academic counselors at firstname.lastname@example.org
EIU - LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, LMS (DEMO OF HOW YOU WILL LEARN USING OUR LMS)
- Materials 41
- Assignments 0
- Duration 12-18 Months
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
MGT510:Managerial Accounting (7.5 ECTS)
- MBA in International Business – Managerial Accounting: Module Description
- MBA in International Business – Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- MBA in International Business – Managerial Accounting: Reading Material
- MBA in International Business – Managerial Accounting: Assignment
- MBA in International Business – Managerial Accounting: Submit Assignment
MGT520:Managing Strategy (7.5 ECTS)
- MBA in International Business – Managing Strategy: Module Description
- MBA in International Business – International Business and Global: Reading Material
- MBA in International Business – Strategic Management: Reading Material II
- MBA in International Business – Managing Strategy: Assignment
- MBA in International Business – Managing Strategy: Submit Assignment
MGT530:Human Capital Management (7.5 ECTS)
MGT540:Marketing Management (7.5 ECTS)
- MBA in International Business – Marketing Management: Module Description
- MBA in International Business – Strategic Marketing: Reading Material I
- MBA in International Business – Introduction to marketing: Reading Material II
- MBA in International Business – Marketing Management: Assignment
- MBA in International Business – Marketing Management: Submit Assignment
MGT550:Managing Operations (7.5 ECTS)
MGT560:Leading Organization (7.5 ECTS)
- MBA in International Business – Leading Organization: Module Description
- MBA in International Business – Leading Organizations Ten Timeless Truths: Reading Materials II
- MBA in International Business – Leading Organization: Assignment
- MBA in International Business – Leading Organization: Submit Assignment
MGT570:Financial Management (7.5 ECTS)
MGT580:Project Management (7.5 ECTS)
- MBA in International Business – Project Management: Module Description
- MBA in International Business – Project Management: Reading Materials I
- MBA in International Business – Project Management: Reading Materials II
- MBA in International Business – Project Management: Assignment
- MBA in International Business – Project Management: Submit Assignment
MGT590:Action Research Paper (30 ECTS)
- MBA in International Business – Designs and Procedures: Module Description
- MBA in International Business – Designs and Procedures: Reading Materials I
- MBA in International Business – Designs and Procedures: Reading Materials II
- MBA in International Business – Designs and Procedures: Assignment
- MBA in International Business – Designs and Procedures: Submit Assignment