With a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance (Top-Up), learners will develop his or her ability to make informed investment predictions, and accurately forecast future fiscal conditions. He or she will acquire practical knowledge of various mechanisms of the financial industry. This specialisation will give the learner meaningful insights and understandings on topics such as commercial bank management, international finance and trade, commercial investment and risk mitigation and management.
- FIN310 Financial Analysis
This module will aid learners to develop a better understanding of financial terminology while acquiring the necessary skills to begin to understand financial ratios and equations.
- FIN320 Budgeting
This module helps learners to understand the budgeting processes of preparing, prioritising and itemising revenues for a given period of time.
- FIN330 International Finance
This module explores global finance and economics including foreign exchange markets, international financial markets, currency derivatives, and international risk management and also examines monetary transactions that occur between two or more countries.
- FIN340 Application of Fin-tech for Financial Services
This module explores modern technology in the financial world and what applications are needed to create, track, update and audit financial records and financial transactions.
- FIN350 Financial Markets and Institutions
This module explores topics such as central banks and financial intuitions, retail and commercial banks, brokerage firms, and insurance companies.
- FIN360 Financial Risk Mitigation Management
This module looks at the planning, controlling, and execution of risk mitigation policies that will help a person make better sound financial decisions. It explores the strategies of risk mitigation in the financial service industry.
- FIN370 Corporate Finance
In this module, learners will learn about the sources of funding for capital structures and begin to understand what actions a finance manager takes in order to increase a corporation’s value for its shareholders.
- FIN380 Finance Capstone Project
This module will allow the learner to demonstrate his/her knowledge of both theories and the understanding of practical applications in the business world. By completing the Capstone Project, learners will demonstrate their abilities to apply the necessary theories in real-world applications.
- Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
- Nationally recognised and international accredited BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
- Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimised performance.
- Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
- Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
- Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialisation.
- Learners should possess a High School Diploma or its equivalent qualification, such as IGCSE, A-Level, IB, GED, etc.
- Learners should possess proof of English language proficiency such as IELTS, TOEFL or pass EIU’s English proficiency test.
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Mature and high potential candidates without any previous education qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis with a minimum requirement of at least 6 years of professional working experience in the managerial/supervisory roles.
We recommend an average of 10-12 hours study time per week for this programme.
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study.
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilised throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning. Such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterised by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative.
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme.
EIU-Paris follows European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS academic credits scheme). The ECTS credit system makes degree programmes and student performance more transparent and comparable all across European Union countries.
Each B.B.A. programme consists of 24 core modules including a final year research project module. Each of the 24 modules carry 7.5 ECTS (7.5*24 = 180 ECTS).
|Unsatisfactory||49% and below|
To request for a hard copy award, please contact: [email protected]
Our dedicated academic counselors are ready to assist you, 24 hours, 7 days a week, with any question you may have or any difficulty you may face while studying in our courses and/or programmes. For immediate assistance or inquiry regarding your academic concerns and issues, you could contact our academic counselors at [email protected]